Updated: Feb 24
Windows 10 operating system is available from the official site from Microsoft. Here is the link to download window 10: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10
1. To download windows 10 OS click on "Download tool now" option it will download setup file .
2. Open the downloaded (MediaCreationTool1909 )file, after opening it looks like this
3. Accept and continue. Then choose "Create installation media " and click on next,
it's better to leave with recommended option and click on next.
4. Choose "ISO File" and save it in preferable location then it will download.
How to install windows 10:
1. Make sure that your system compatible!
2. Now we need to boot in pen-drive or DVD.
3. To boot in Pen-drive or DVD we tool called "Windows USB/DVD Download Tool"
4. Click on download and choose EN for English and then download.
5. Install the software and open it.
6. Now choose ISO file that downloaded before and click on next.
7. Choose DVD or pen-drive and click on next.
8. Now click on being copy and your pen-drive will be formatted and copy into boo-table format (Turn OFF antivirus software).
9. Your Pen drive is now ready to installing windows 10.
How to install in your system or laptop:
Each system and laptop different in boot setting hence recommended to watch relevant video to install windows 10.
Take this below video as an example: